Book into any of CCP's Weekend Photography courses with Les Walkling through our online shop.
Bookings can also be made over the phone by calling CCP on 03 9417 1549.
Any enquiries about courses may also be emailed to email@example.com.
Bookings and Information
Phone: 03 9417 1549
INFORMATION FOR WORKSHOP PARTICIPANTS
- Bring a notebook and pen. Class notes are also provided.
- Tea, coffee, milo and sweet biscuits will be available at all times.
- For those wishing to buy their lunch, an extensive range of cafes and take away shops can be found on Smith and Brunswick Streets.
- If you are coming by public transport, visit www.victrip.com.au or telephone 13 16 38 for timetable service information. The venue is 100 metres from Smith Street (tram no. 86), 200 metres from Brunswick Street (tram nos. 11 or 112) and 100 metres from Johnston Street (bus nos. 200, 201, 203, 205 or 207).
- There is limited, short-term parking in the immediate vicinity. Download a map indicating public parking.
- For those who are travelling from interstate or overseas, please download an accommodation guide with discounts for all CCP Workshop participants.
- If you have any special requirements, please contact CCP prior to the course commencement date on 03 9417 1549.
- If you are unable to attend on the Saturday or Sunday please contact CCP on 03 9417 1549 or Les Walkling on 0438 590 093.
CCP's Visy Education Space Epson EH-TW 3500 projector provided by Kayell Australia.